The Ferrari 458 Italia is a mid-engined sports car produced by the Italian sports car manufacturer Ferrari and replaced the Ferrari F430.

This is what you find if you look up Ferrari 458 Italia, but to me it is much more than that. It is a thrilling, fun, exciting, and fast car. Either you’re looking at it’s beautiful head and tail lights, being amazed by its performance, or just admiring the massive, powerful, beautiful 4.5L V8 engine. It produces 562 horse-power and 398 lb-ft of torque. It is a 2 door, 2 passenger coupe. It has an amazing  rear-wheel drive system with a 7 speed transmission. A negitive in the car is that it averages 13/17 mpg  city and hwy. It has a 0-60 mph time of 3 seconds, and it’s claimed top speed is 202 mph. My favorite part of the car is exhaust. It’s three nice big tailpipes that are lined up horizontally: it creates a F1-like sound. To sum it up, this is one of the best super cars ever created.48c8cadf3c41f78abfe47b50ab95119e

2 thoughts on “Ferrari 458 Italia. One of the best super cars in history.

1. Hi I’m Alexander, and I’m going to be honest, I don’t know much about cars.I know that might sound a little disappointing but I really want to know more. I’d honestly love to have a Ferrari. Check out my blog at http://2022alk.edublogs.org

1. Thank you so much, I really love Ferrari and all their products. Thanks for taking the time and effort to comment!!